!Advice! How can I take care of my products through the years?
These products need a little bit of attention in order to make them last over the years, here are some tips that will help you do that:
- Charge the product 8-10 hours, no more no less.
- Charge the product even if your child is not using it. It is important to keep the components inside the battery active. Failure to charge the vehicle regularly will damage the battery which could be the cause of the product not charging. We recommend that you charge it at least once a month.
- Please ensure that the product is turned off after your child is finished playing with it.
- Do not leave your vehicle outside, we advise you to keep your vehicle in a dry place and away from humidity.
- Please disconnect the battery if you do not charge it or no longer use the product.
- For cleaning the vehicle: take a damp cloth or glove. Never pour water directly on the vehicle which could damage the electronic circuits.